Business/Operational Plans Need To Be As Complex As The Expectations And Circumstances Of Implementation Require While Being Able To Adapt To Changing Circumstances Of Risk & Opportunity.
Business / Operational Plans:
- Are tools of pro-active management to achieve expectations and manage risk.
- Allow collaboration on strategies of management and achievement of those tasked with management and achievement with those who set expectations of management and achievement.
- Support broad and cross understanding of roles and responsibilities of management.
- Encourage broad and cross support of management and achievement.
- Are adaptive to changing circumstances of Risk and Opportunity.
- Support continuous and effective evaluation of management and achievement.
- Support succession planning and readiness.